ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev Pistol -Zastava 7.62x25 C&R Eligible
Zastava Arms is a serbian manufacturer firearms and artillery, based in Kragujevac, Serbia. It was founded in 1853 when it cast its first cannons. It is the leading producer of firearms in Serbia. Zastava Arms produces and exports a wide variety of products to over forty countries, including the popular AK 47 platform.
Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev Pistol Zastava 7.62x25 Military Surplus Features
- Yugoslavian Manufactured M57 Tokarev Pistol
- Semi auto Cal. 7.62 x 25mm
- Includes: One 9 Rd. Magazine
- Military Surplus Rated NRA Good condition or better
- C&R FFL Eligible
These are original Yugoslavian Manufactured M57 Tokarev Pistols,Semi auto Cal. 7.62 x 25mm. Rated Surplus Good condition or better. The Zastava M57 pistol was a standard pistol for the Yugoslavian soldiers and was adopted in 1957 and a copy of the Soviet TT pistol. These pistols have become very popular with Western military surplus collectors due to their great features and reasonable price.
Includes: 1- 9 Rd. Magazine
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Important Magazine Information
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Please see our High Capacity Magazine Policy HERE.
Important C&R Notice
It is the C&R holders Legal Responsibility to insure the item is legal in their state BEFORE placing the order. We can not ship C&R items to MD C&R they will have to process through a FFL Dealer. A Curio & Relic License is a kind of Federal Firearms License (FFL) that allows a collector to purchase collectable firearms as a licensed dealer. C&R holders must place the order first and then email [email protected] with the C&R license along with their name and order number. If you do not possess a C&R license and the item is legal in your state we can still ship it to a FFL dealer who is willing to accept it's transfer.
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov