Please Note : Orders may take 4-5 Business days to ship out. Due to the COVID-19 virus impact on the workplace and overwhelming order volume. We will email you shipping & tracking updates once shipped. New Inventory is arriving daily but moving very quickly.
In the interest of the collector, Atlantic Firearms is willing to work with its customers in order to enable them to purchase the items they desire in a cost effective and timely manner. Due to already low profit margins Atlantic Firearms is able to work with its customers on a payment plan up to 45 days from purchase but we will do everything we can within that time frame to accommodate your purchase. Our general layaway terms are as follows:
- No layaway on auction items.
- No layaway on items less than $400.00 total value of the order, Yes you can combine items to reach the $400.00 level.
- All layaway orders must be paid for via Credit Card NO money order or checks.
- 25% must be put down at time of purchase and the balance is due within 45 days, 45 days is the max time frame please do not ask to extend the time period, There are NO Exceptions!!!
- It is the customers responsibility to log into their account & make the payments we will not contact you with reminder notices etc. There is No Grace period 45 days is the max time frame so please do not claim you did not know.
- We reserve the right to refuse layaway on certain items.
- Orders will not ship until final payment has been made on the layaway.
- We do not offer changes or additions to the original layaway NO exceptions.
- Overdue layaway's will be canceled on the 46 th day, There will be no refund of original deposit, Just to repeat this a second time original deposits are non-refundable. There are no Exceptions.
- It is the customers responsibility to make the final payment we will not contact you this is your responsibility.
- The layaway will lock in the current price and or promo offered for the item at the time of the initial payment, if the price goes up you are locked in, if the price goes down or other you are locked into the original order and will not be eligible for changes to the layaway. Prices are subject to change. If a promotion is offered After your layaway is placed your order is not eligible for the promotion. Again you are locking down the deal the day the layaway is initially placed. If the price goes up on a item we do not contact customers asking for more money.
- Canceled layaway's will be subject to a 30% cancellation fee, 30% of the original total price of the item NO exceptions.
- By placing a layaway order you are agreeing to the above conditions and understand they will NOT be Modified.
- The Billing address on the Original Layaway order must match the card or cards used for subsequent payments. You will not be able to change the name on the card or Billing address for payments after the initial order is placed.
- We do appreciate previous order history and our long term customer relationships, but this does not allow modification of terms by existing customers.
- You may not apply a deposit to another order or ask for a credit or to alter the terms because you feel that we should this one time.
- Please do not feel that you can modify the terms after the fact or make up or change the layaway terms after the fact, Our terms are very clear you are placing a deposit on a item that will be pulled and held for you. You are responsible for making the final payment with in the terms of the agreement. Other circumstances outside of the terms are not a part of the agreement and we will not alter, modify or take any special considerations. The Layaway Terms are exactly as we have listed.
- By placing a layaway you are legally agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Atlantic Firearms llc Layaway program.
To Place a Layaway order on the Web Site Please Follow these steps.
1. Log into your account or create a new user account.
2. Add the item or items to your shopping cart.
3. In the lower left of your cart you will see the LAYAWAY button click on the button.
4. This will open a new window with the Layaway instructions.
5. Enter in your deposit amount and hit the Apply Deposit Button, the click Terms of Service & Checkout Tab.
6. You can make future payments by logging into your account.These payments can be made multiple smaller amounts or one lump sum and will need to be completed within 45 days or less.
To make a payment on an Existing layaway order Please follow these steps
1) Log into your account
2) In the upper right hand side of the screen between the you tube logo and the red shopping cart, you will see your name. Hover over it so you can see the drop down menu. Click on my orders.
3) Click on the order you are paying on.
4) Enter in the amount you would like to pay.
5) Click pay
6) Enter your credit card information.
7) Click submit.
8) You should then receive a screen that says Thank You For Your Order. You will also be e-mailed your receipt.