Return And Warranty Policy
With customer satisfaction being a high priority at Atlantic Firearms LLC, we urge you to read the following information. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are agreeing to our Return Terms. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
- Returns are accepted on items up to 10 days after delivery has been made. Any returned items must be unfired or unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. -Returns must first be authorized by Atlantic Firearms, any items sent back without RMA will be refused. Any firearm return must be securely boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your driver’s license. Any gun that is sent back without the RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF!! - All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by Atlantic Firearms. - If you have an issue please contact our office via email with your contact info, reason for wanting to return the item and your original order number. We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not been authorized and include an RMA #. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility.
- You will need to write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label. All shipments must be double boxed just as we shipped them out. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed prior to us receiving it.
- Any shipping, auction fees or transfer fees are nonrefundable. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility or the original manufacturer.
- Any item issues or shipment shortages must be reported to our office in 5 days of delivery. Please email this info so we have written documentation with a time & date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY return request beyond this time frame so please contact us in the 5 days and we will be glad to assist you.
- Any items returned that do not in fact have the problem that was reported will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility and the issues have been verified.
If there is an authorized return you will be emailed return shipping instructions. - Please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to ensure a smooth return & refund we are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions and you will be charged.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition for safety and liability reasons. Please make sure you are buying the correct ammunition for your firearm before placing the order.
- All warranties are covered by the products manufacturer, Atlantic Firearms will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue. If you have a problem please email & we will be glad to help get the problem ironed out with the manufacturer. - We do not offer or provide warranties on any items unless specifically manufactured by Atlantic Firearms. All return inquires must be done via email so we can have a written history of the request etc.
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair. Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer etc. We will not accept warranty related items back to us unless specified.
- Atlantic Firearms LLC neither warranty's or guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warranty's the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim. You may not repair an item covered under warranty and ask for Atlantic to cover unauthorized repairs. - Any and all repairs must be completed by the original factory unless otherwise agreed upon in writing from Atlantic Firearms.
- We are not responsible for manufacturer’s warranty if the company closes or is purchased by another firm.
- Any modifications done to any item or firearm may void the factory warranty.
- Any guns converted to a NFA SBR (Short Barreled Rifle) will void the warranty.
- Any guns excessively used with a NFA Full Auto sear pack may void warranty.
Please make sure you are committed to your purchase BEFORE completing the order !!!!!
We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site even before the order ships. Our business is not set up to change orders easily and need our customers to be sure of their order before placing it via the web site. If you place an order and want to change it the only option is to cancel the order. Any Canceled orders will be subject to a $45.00 cancellation fee for a firearm order and 10% for an accessory order not inclusive of Layaway orders. We immediately start to process the paperwork for orders so we cannot guarantee that the order will be able to be stopped before shipping out. ANY order cancellations must be submitted via email to [email protected],there are no phone cancellations. Please include your order number, name and reason for the cancellation & in the subject title mention "Cancellation". We will do our best to accommodate your request but there is NO guarantee of this since we are shipping hundreds of orders per day from multiple warehouses and it may take up to 24 hours for a cancellation once emailed. If an order is shipped out and you still want to cancel you will be responsible for the return shipping and 20% restocking fees.
Refunds on canceled orders are processed at the end of our business week every Sunday. If you cancel on a Monday you will not see the refund processed until the following Sunday. You will receive an email refund confirmation once processed. Please note, after the refund is processed the banks may take 1 - 4 business days to transfer funds.
Orders that have shipped out and are then changed will be subject to shipping fees both ways and a 20% restocking fee.
By placing an order, you are agreeing to accept the Terms & Conditions of the Atlantic Return Policy.