ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
RPG-2 Rocket Launcher with Rocket
Military Surplus firearms, parts and accessories. Great collectible items with rich history and make a wonderful addtion to anyones collection. Includes surplus firearms, replicas and accessories.
RPG-2 Rocket Launcher with Rocket
- Rocket Launcher with Rocket
- Fully Inert/Deactivated
- 37-1/2 inches
- Original Military Issue surplus
- Comes with resin Replica RPG Rocket
- NRA Rated Good to Very Good
- No FFL Required
The RPG-2 40mm rocket-propelled grenade launcher was the first anti-tank weapon manufactured in the USSR. It was used primarily by China and other ComBloc nations that used Soviet weapons systems. It was widely distributed to allies and used in more than 35 countries. China, North Vietnam, and North Korea also licensed it. It was used against the U.S. It was exposed to the rest of the world through TV documentaries.These are some of the most Iconic weapons of the Cold War outside of the AK 47 rifle and make a great addition to any Kalashnikov or Military Surplus collection.
A fully inert RPG-2 rocket-launcher can now be legally owned and has been properly deactivated according to ATF regulations.mThese RPG's have been demilled to ATF specifications with a bore sized hole cut in the side, a rod welded in place thru the bore and the firing pin has been disabled. This is a great addition to your Man Cave or collection. You can tell stories to your friends about your time with Rambo and the adventures you experienced! This launcher is approximately 37-1/2 inches long and 6.15 pounds. These are original military issue and rated in very good condition and will show signs of usage. Comes with Replica RPG Rocket to complete the package! May take 5-7 Business days to process and ship & you will be emailed tracking info once shipped. No FFL Required. NRA Rated Good to Very Good. No guarantee on which side demill hole will be on.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
PLEASE NOTE: Laws and regulations concerning replica weapons vary greatly by State and Locality. Atlantic Firearms works diligently to be aware of these ever changing laws and obeys them accordingly. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer to be in compliance of laws that govern their specific location. By placing an order, the buyer represents that he/she is in compliance with the law and will utilize the items in a lawful manner. All orders are subject to acceptance by Atlantic Firearms, which reserves the right to refuse any order. We assume no liability associated with misuse of our products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov