News Flash : Orders may take 7-10 Business days to ship out. Due to the COVID-19 virus impact on the workplace and overwhelming order volume the following terms are in force, We will NOT be able to modify orders after they are placed so please make sure you are committed to your order. If you request to cancel and order after it has been placed it will be subject to a cancellation fee. Please ensure all items in your cart are correct along with your billing/shipping details. We will not change FFLS after you have assigned them to your order so please do your homework before you place the order. Orders can not be modified, changed, added to or altered once placed. Thank You!
Wolf .223 AR15 Rifle Ammo 1000 Round Case
Ammunition for sale for your rifles pistols or shotguns. Atlantic firearms has ammunition in most popular rifle, shotgun and pistol calibers.
Wolf .223 AR15 Rifle Ammo 1000 Round Case Features
- Wolf .223 AR15 Rifle Ammo
- Full Metal Jacket, 55 grain
- Imported Russian steel cased
- 20 round per box -1000 Round Case
- UPC 645611301070
Wolf .223 AR15 Rifle Ammo per 1000 Round Case Imported Russian steel cased ammo 20 round per box of Wolf 223 Full Metal Jacket, 55 grain ammunition. Consistent loads with precision-made Full Metal Jacket bullets provides tight-grouping accuracy at higher velocities. This 55-grain full metal jacket ammo is ideal for target shooting or plinking. Advanced Polymer Coated
Please make sure you read & follow the directions below before placing your order.
Shipping will be a flat rate of $25.00 in the lower 48 states.
|WOLF is the only ammunition company that provides a 100% Performance Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, WOLF will refund your money on the unused portion of the ammunition, including and freight charges.
Refunds through WOLF & not retailer.
You must verify your age by filling out the Additional Instructions section of the billing page with your birth date. If you fail to do this we will NOT ship the order, all ammunition orders will be shipped with Adult Signature Required for delivery. Please make sure you read & follow the directions below before placing your order. You must be home to accept and sign for delivery or have it held at a Fedex location for pick up. Any return orders are subject to return ship and restock fees.
Atlantic Firearms follows all state & federal regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or have been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- For Safety & Liability reasons there are NO RETURNS on ammunition unless the wrong item was sent out.
- Any warranty claims would be dealt with between the customer and the manufacturer or importer & not Atlantic Firearms.
- Please be aware of your Current Local and State laws before making a purchase.
- We do not ship Ammunition to these states :
Alaska — Sorry No Sales
California — Sorry No Sales
Connecticut — Sorry No Sales
Hawaii — Sorry No Sales
Illinois — Sorry No Sales
Massachusetts — Sorry No Sales
New York — Sorry No Sales
New Jersey — Sorry No Sales
Washington D.C. — Sorry No Sales
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov