DON'T MISS OUT ON HOLIDAY SALES HAPPENING TODAY CLICK HERE!
PPSH-41 Russian Kit
Atlantic Firearms offers a wide variety of Firearm Parts kits to help you build the firearm of your dreams in the comfort of your own home. We have a wide range of parts kits including military surplus and new old stock parts kits. From AK47 parts kits to AR15, UZI, MP5 and more.
PPSH-41 Russian Parts Kit
- PPSH-41 Parts Kit
- Civillian Legal Kit
- Barrel and Receiver Needed to Complete Kit
- All Numbers Match
- Markings Etc. May Vary
- Comes with 1 drum mag
Georgy Shpagin designed the PPSh-41 Soviet submachine gun as a cheaper, more reliable and simpler alternative to PPD-40. The weapon was often called "papasha" in Russian, meaning "daddy", but it was also known as the "burp gun" due to it's distinctive sound and quick firing rate. These are made from the original machine guns and demilitarized into a civilian legal kit. They can then be re-welded to regain semi-auto or full post sample glory. To complete the rifle build you will need a receiver and barrel. All ATF rules apply.These are PRIMO Russian WW2 Vintage kits. All stocks and parts are in excellent condition. The numbers match (arsenal was reworked during war). All numbers match, but you'll often see extra SN's that were crossed out or stamped over. The trunnions have been UNCUT with all receiver sections still present. Each gun was individually cut and bagged. No mix of match receiver sections,Does not come with barrel or receiver, Image of complete gun is a dummy gun showing what can be built from the kit and not what is in the kit itself. Please Note markings etc can vary from Kit to Kit and there are no special requests offered.
Since this kit ships with a working magazine the mag can not be shipped with the kit to restricted states. We will not ship the mag to another state or offer discounts or other special requests for the removal of the magazine. We are unable to ship this kit to Washington State due to restrictions with full auto parts.
Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Exceptions: If you are exempt from any of these restrictions please contact our office via email to discuss
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov