ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE! >>>> Oregon Mag Notice: Due to new laws, we will no longer be able to ship mags Over 10 rounds starting 11/25/22.
MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE M91/30 C&R ELIGIBLE
Russian Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifle Military Surplus
- Imported Military Surplus
- Made in the Russian Izhevsk Factory
- Chambered in 762 x 54R
- Round Receiver model
- Very Good or better condition
- C&R FFL eligible
Legendary rifle developed un Russia in the late 1800's has been used all over the world in various conflicts.You can now own this historical rifle for you collection and have fun shooting the powerful 7.62x54R round. These are original Military rifles rated in very good condition. Sorry no special request offered.
Important C&R Notice
It is the C&R holders Legal Responsibility to ensure the item is legal in their state BEFORE placing the order. We can not ship C&R items to MD C&R they will have to process through a FFL Dealer. A Curio & Relic License is a kind of Federal Firearms License (FFL) that allows a collector to purchase collectable firearms as a licensed dealer. C&R holders must place the order first and then email [email protected] with the C&R license along with their name and order number. If you do not possess a C&R license and the item is legal in your state we can still ship it to a FFL dealer who is willing to accept it's transfer.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov