ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE! >>>> Oregon Mag Notice: Due to new laws, we will no longer be able to ship mags Over 10 rounds starting 11/25/22.
M+M M10X Rifle 7.62x39mm Hybrid
M+M, Inc. was founded in 2005. The company began by specializing in importing a variety of European firearms and firearms related accessories. To this day M+M, Inc. remains true to the values that they brought to the business from its inception: Accuracy-Quality-Reliability-Integrit. In the early years M+M, Inc. started focusing on importing high-quality surplus Swiss firearms. During one of the many European trips one of the founders recognized an opportunity and began researching sources for importing and manufacturing weapons from former Soviet-bloc countries. They specifically looked for an opportunity to import and brand a high-quality AK47 style rifle. After evaluating several options, they eventually settled on a Romanian supplier to produce parts according to the company’s specifications. The selected manufacturer was F.A.C. Cugir. The AK variant manufactured by F.A.C. Cugir is imported to Colorado. The rifles are disassembled then reassembled into their current configuration in strict adherence to 922R compliance requirements and M+M’s strict quality controls. In 2014, through a collaborative effort, a design for a new type of rifle began to take shape. The new rifle, designated the M10, is a revolutionary modular platform for accurately and reliably delivering a 7.62×39 round. In addition to the production of the M10, M+M, Inc. also produces AK accessories such as trigger groups, muzzle brakes, magazines, scope mounts, scopes, magazine release lever kits and other replacement or improved parts for the AK. M+M, Inc. is constantly searching for new ways and products to enhance the firearms shooting experience.
M10X™ 7.62X39 Side-Folding Rifle
- Model: M10X™ with Magpul Zhukov-S™ side folding stock
- Action: Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system
- Caliber: 7.62×39
- Upper Receiver: Single unit integrated high quality 4140 alloy steel and machine finished in black nitride
- Bolt Carrier: Fully heat-treated with black nitride finish
- Lower receiver: Made of stainless steel with black nitride finish
- Upper Picatinny Rail Length: 18”
- Forearm Cover & Finish: Aircraft grade aluminum; Mil Spec Type III black anodized coating; Magpul® M-Lok compatible slots
- Barrel Length: 16.5 in.
- Barrel Twist: 1/9.25 rifling
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8 – 24 x 1″ right hand
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black nitride
- Rifle Weight: 7 lbs +/- without magazine
- Trigger Pull: 4.2 lbs +/-
- Safety: Ambidextrous w/indicator marking on both sides of receiver
- Charging Handle: Ambidextrous removable reciprocating handle
- Stock: Magpul Zhukov-S™ side folding stock
- Pistol Grip:Please note pistol grip style may vary from pictures
- Magazine Type: Comes with 10 or 30 round magazine depending on your State regulations (Style magazine may vary from pictures,)
- Standard Corrosion Resistant Components: 100 percent of the rifle including bolt, bolt carrier, gas cylinder, lower receiver, trigger, trigger guard, upper receiver, mounting hardware are finished with black nitride.
The new design of the M10X™ takes many of the best features of the traditional AK (magazines, magazine release, fire control, pistol grip, etc.) and combines it with a serialized steel upper receiver/“monolithic” aluminum barrel shroud, a Swiss SIG-inspired gas system and action, and an AR-15 inspired safety and modularity.
100% designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States, the M10X™ combines the best features from world-renowned Eastern and Western tactical firearms into one worldly platform, designed to give the operator forward-compatibility, rugged simplicity, and sub unprecedented accuracy.
M+M utilizes today's most modern manufacturing technologies and processes to create this "never-seen-before" 7.62x39 precision rifle.
What the M10X is not: The M10X™ started out as an AKM derivative, but in the end resembled nothing like it — except the banana magazine that houses the 7.62x39 cartridge. Inspired by the tried-and-true designs of the Swiss, Belgian, Russian and American engineers, the M10X™ is based on the simplicity and durability of the work-horse military rifles of the 20th century.
- The AK-47 has over 80 unique parts; the typical AR-15 has over 90 — the M10X™ has only 45, making it easy to maintain and repair in the field by almost anyone.
- The M10X™ is a building block, meaning that instead of rivets, screws are used so operators can expand and build around it, making it highly modular and forward-compatible.
- Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system, a proven design used in the most reliable self-loading firearms in the history.
- Floated barrel is the result of floated joint at gas cylinder and gas block. Relieving tension on the barrel improves accuracy on almost any firearm.
- Three-position adjustable gas valve (including “off” position) facilitates reliable functioning in the harshest environments with a wide array of ammunition, or allows the rifle to be manually cycled.
- Recoil spring has been eliminated and its function integrated into piston return spring.
- Plunger-style ejector assures even ejection pattern regardless of the load of rounds used.
- Reduced-mass piston reduces weight
- Single unit integrated upper receiver eliminates guide rail rivets, and allows for stronger, stiffer guide rails to be used, reducing a point of failure, and enhancing the accuracy of the rifle.
- Proprietary recoil reducing compensator Designed to reduce recoil and helps to control muzzle climb in rapid firing.
- Hinged lower receiver opens like an AR for ease of cleaning and repair, whether at home or in the field.
- Ambidextrous charging handle accommodates both left and right-handed shooters and special circumstances created by specialty add-on equipment.
- Ambidextrous safety switch for both left and right-handed fire.
- Corrosion resistant components ensure functionality even under the harshest conditions, and preserve the value of the firearm.
- Mil-Spec Type III anodized coating to protect the aluminum extruded outer components, flat black to avoid glare.
- The M10X™ maintains the distinctive silhouette as well as legendary reliability proven on our M10™ rifle, with a distinctively modern, extruded aluminum chassis. The simplicity of the innovative design allows M+M to produce a superior rifle while retaining is affordability for M10™ enthusiasts.
- The rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States.
Rifle ships with 1 mag, No Optics are included
Listing is for rifle only, Optic Not Included
Important Magazine Information
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Please see our High Capacity Magazine Policy HERE.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov