Body Armor- Level IIIA Soft Armor and Plate Carrier Package
VISM Body Armor is high quality affordable armor line that has products and sized to accomodate everyone. They include hard armor, soft armor, ballistic plates, carriers and helmets. Be ready and protected with this top of line body armor. Grab your body armor package today.
Level IIIA Soft Armor and Plate Carrier Package
- Level IIIA Soft Armor and Plate Carrier Package
- Package includes (2) Level IIIA Soft Ballistic Panels and (1) Black Laser Cut Plate carrier
- Level IIIA plates are made with UHMWPE fabrics
- Flexible design allows the armor panel to conform to various shapes
- Ideal for use in body armor carriers, backpacks, laptop cases, and luggage
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements
- Plate Dimensions: 12.0”H X 10.0”W, Per Plate
- Plate Weight, 0.95oz Per Plate
- Not Rated to stop Rifle Ammunition
- Rated at level IIIA - capable of stopping 9mm and .44 Mag rounds up to 1,400 FPS
- Laser Cut Plate Carrier features a Kangaroo pouch with removable triple pouch can hold 2 AR mags and 1 tourniquet
Vism Level IIIA Soft Armor and Plate Carrier Package includes (2) Level IIIA Soft Ballistic Panels and (1) Black Laser Cut Plate carrier. The Level IIIA panels are flexible and lightweight Armor solution for protection up to .44 Magnum and feature Shooters Cut shoulders for added mobility. The Level IIIA panels are made with UHMWPE fabrics and are Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements. The plates are a standard 10"x12" plate and pair nicely with the Laser Cut Plate Carrier. The plate carrier keep a low profile for a molle rig due to the laser cut molle. This also saves weight. Another great feature of this carrier is the Kangaroo pouch with a removable triple pouch that can hold 2 AR magazines and 1 tourniquet. All together this package is a great option for quick protection from edged weapons and firearms up to .44 Mag. Customer is responsible for putting armor in carrier.
Important Body Armor Notice
Body Armor is completely legal in 49 states however we can not sell or ship to the state of Connecticut, all others states are legal.The Purchaser is solely responsible for complying with all applicable local, state or Federal laws. It is a felony to use body armor in the commission of a crime. Body armor is intended for defensive applications. Atlantic Firearms will NOT accept any returns on Body Armor, Medical Supplies, or Ammunition for any reason. Warranty exchanges are done directly with the manufacturer or importer. Because of these return restrictions, please be sure of your purchase prior to completing your order.
Please Note: Orders in excess of $300, any body armor items including plates or helmets of any cost and ammunition will require an adult signature at delivery. Atlantic Firearms takes these steps to protect our customers against fraud and to ensure proper receipt of their orders. `
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov