Inventory UPDATE : Week of 5/17, KR-103 Rifle giveaway winner to be announced, AR15 rifles are in stock, Hope to see Polish FOX AK47 Rifles late in the week.Surplus Yugoslavian 762x39 Ammo arriving Tues or Wed. Law Grade Buckshot & Shotgun Slugs in stock. Great selection of Tactical Shotguns and Bull pups ready to roll. AK47, AR15, MP5 and other magazines in stock. Stribog 9mm Pistols arriving this week. New items arriving daily and most orders shipping out very quickly!
AK74 Plum Magazine-Excellent-Tula
AK74 Plum Magazine Excellent Tula Features
- Russian Tula AK74 Magazines
- 30 Round Capacity
- Military Surplus
- Rated Very Good To excellent
Russian Tula AK74 30 Round Shiny Plum Magazines. These have light surface wear from storage but otherwise are a great example of a very plum Russian Tula mag. Polymer construction with metal lip reinforcement, rear locking lug and floorplate. Shade varies slightly and have a shiny finish. Small horizontal reinforcing ribs run down both sides of the magazine body near the front. Arsenal mark on right side, mold number on left, near bottom of magazine body – mold numbers for this type range and there are no special requests. Some black overspray may be present on the top and bottom sections of the magazine; this was allegedly done to protect the metal parts from corrosion.
Please Note : These are used Military Surplus magazines and are in good working condition. Magazines will show wear, Scratches, and other signs of use and are rated Very Good to Excellent condition. No special requests or choice of mold numbers,etc.
Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Exceptions: If you are exempt from any of these restrictions please contact our office via email to discuss
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov