SKS Rifle Yugoslavian Model 59-66
Yugoslavian Model 59-66 SKS Rifle - 7.62x39
- Made by Zastava Arms
- Original Military Rifle Issue
- SKS Papovka
- Semi Auto
- Grenade Launcher
- 10 Round fixed box magazine
- Wood stock set
- Rubber buttpad
- Folding Bayonet
- NRA Very Good or Better
- C&R FFL eligible
Yugo SKS 59/66 Rifle is chambered in 762x39 semi auto and was in Military service from 1959-1961 however saw service with other country's well into the 1990's. The design and function is very close to the Russian SKS design however the 59/66 added the ability to fire 22 mm rifle grenades. These rifles are in very nice condition and do not show much heavy usage like you would see with normal military surplus. They were located in a Police Depot and have been in storage for many years and coated in cosmoline for long term storage. The NRA condition is Very Good or better and these will make a nice addition to any Military rifle collection.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Important C&R Notice
It is the C&R holders Legal Responsibility to ensure the item is legal in their state BEFORE placing the order. We can not ship C&R items to MD C&R they will have to process through a FFL Dealer. A Curio & Relic License is a kind of Federal Firearms License (FFL) that allows a collector to purchase collectable firearms as a licensed dealer. C&R holders must place the order first and then email [email protected] with the C&R license along with their name and order number. If you do not possess a C&R license and the item is legal in your state we can still ship it to a FFL dealer who is willing to accept it's transfer.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov