ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
YUGO M56 PARTS KIT
YUGO M56 PARTS KIT
- Yugoslavian Military Surplus Parts Kit
- 7.62x25mm Tokarev
- NRA rated very-good to excellent
- No FFL Required, this is not a complete firearm
- Does not come with Sling, Receiver or middle barrel section
The M56 submachine guns are Yugoslavian submachine guns that can be used with the Yugoslav People's Army. They are chambered in 7.62x25mm Tokarev. It was initially a state-funded product. However, it was later manufactured by Zastava Arms. The gun saw service in many conflicts after the disintegration of former Yugoslavia. The M56 is a cloned of the MP 40 submachine guns used by Nazi Germany. It can be distinguished by its longer length and curved magazine. While inexpensive to produce and easy to maintain, the M56 also proved to be quite effective at range over its German counterpart; its 7.62 mm cartridge providing significantly more penetration over the 9x19mm round found in the MP 40.
Powerful, reliable, simple. The 7.62x25 knocked down plates like they were hit with a rifle. Bursts were controllable and target to target accusation was fast. Very comfortable for a folding stock. Even has a bayonet lug because stabbing things adds to the fun. All parts kits are sent Signature required to guarantee delivery. No FFL required this is not a complete firearm. Please Note: Does not come with Sling, Receiver or middle barrel section of barrel with bayonet lug.
Please Note : Due to the demilling process small parts like pins/springs may be missing and/or unserviceable. This can vary from kit to kit.
Each Parts Kit comes with one 32rd magazine. Great for semi-auto or post sample builds. Can be built as 7.62x25 or 9mm.
Military Surplus rated very-good to excellent.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi-cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10-round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10-round mag is not available we will remove the hi-cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov