ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
Shield Arms 43X/48 9MM 15 Round Magazine- Fits Glock 43x/48- SAS15
Shield Arms was founded in 2017 by Brandon Zeider and Seth Berglee with the goal of providing innovation and value to our customers. We aren't like every other firearms company, and we don't try to be.
Shield Arms Glock 43X/48 9MM Magazine
- Model SAS15
- UPC 853465008087
- 9MM Magazine
- Fits Glock 43X/48
- 15 Round Capacity
- Ambidextrous - mag catch cutout on both the left and right side
- Same length as an OEM Glock 43X/48 magazine
- High lubricity finish, Black Oxide coating
- Easy to remove, impact resistant base pad
- Made in the U.S.
The Shield Arms S15 43X/48 15 Round Magazine is an innovative higher capacity option for your Glock 43X or 48 Pistol. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds. Features an amdixtrous mag catch cutout on both sides and has a high lubricity finish. The base pad is impact resistant and is easily removable. This made in the U.S. magazine will make a great additon to your Glock Pistol magazine collection and will give you the option of carrying an additional 5 rounds on top of the OEM Glock magazine.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov