ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
RPG-2 Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher
Military Surplus firearms, parts and accessories. Great collectible items with rich history and make a wonderful addtion to anyones collection. Includes surplus firearms, replicas and accessories.
RPG-2 Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher
- RPG-2 Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher
- Military Issue
- Fully Inert
- 37.5" Length
- NRA Rated Good to Very Good
- No FFL Required
RPG-2 40mm rocket launcher was Russia's first anti-tank weapon. It was primarily used by China and other ComBloc countries that used Soviet weapon systems. It was distributed widely to allies and was used in over 35 countries. It was also licensed to China, North Vietnam, North Korea, and North Korea. It was also used against the U.S. It was exposed to the rest through television documentaries. These RPG2 Launchers are the perfect companion to your AK-47 rifle in your display case.
A legally-owned fully inert RPG-2 rocket launcher can now be legally purchased. A bore-sized hole has been cut in the side of the RPG-2 rocket-launcher, and a rod has been welded into place through the bore. The firing pin has been removed. This item is great for your Man Cave or Military Surplus collection. Tell your friends stories about Rambo's time spent with you on the battlefield! The launcher measures approximately 37-1/2 inches in length and weighs 6.15 pounds. These launchers are military issued and are in very good condition. Does not come with RPG Rocket but those are offered separately. May take 5-7 Business days to process and ship & you will be emailed tracking info once shipped. No FFL Required. NRA Rated Good to Very Good. No guarantee on which side the demill hole will be.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
PLEASE NOTE: Laws and regulations concerning replica weapons vary greatly by State and Locality. Atlantic Firearms works diligently to be aware of these ever changing laws and obeys them accordingly. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer to be in compliance of laws that govern their specific location. By placing an order, the buyer represents that he/she is in compliance with the law and will utilize the items in a lawful manner. All orders are subject to acceptance by Atlantic Firearms, which reserves the right to refuse any order. We assume no liability associated with misuse of our products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov