ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
Romanian AK 47 Rifle Kit-MD 65-Standard Handguard
Romanian AK-47 MD65 Underfolder Kit
- Romanian AK 47 MD65 Parts Kit
- Romanian Arsenal Original rifle parts
- Standard AK47 front wood handguard
- Under Folder stock
- No FFL Required, this is not a complete firearm
These iconic AK47 MD65 underfolders sets are now available at the Romanian Military Arsenal. These original Romanian military issue rifles have been dismantled and made into parts kits. To make the semi-auto civilian legal firearm, you will need to replace its barrel and receiver and install the necessary rivets. Stock up on spare parts to help you build your next in house AK47 project. Factory markings may vary from kit to kit .These kits are becoming rarer and more expensive. NRA-rated Fair to Good & will show signs of wear, character, and use. Sorry no special requests.
To complete the kit you will need stamped underfolder AK47 receiver ,barrel , rivets and pins. Since this is not a complete gun kit we can ship the kit to you with no FFL needed.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov