PPS43/52 Parts Kit
Atlantic Firearms offers a wide variety of Firearm Parts kits to help you build the firearm of your dreams in the comfort of your own home. We have a wide range of parts kits including military surplus and new old stock parts kits. From AK47 parts kits to AR15, UZI, MP5 and more.
PPS43/52 Parts Kit Features
- Original Polish PPS43/52 Surplus Parts Kit
- Wood Stock
- Orginal Military Surplus Issue
- NRA Rated Good to Very Good
- No FFL needed kit can ship directly to you.
The PPS43 (Pistolet-Pulemet Sudaeva, model of 1943 = Sudaev submachine gun) was born as an answer for the need of a weapon that would be more compact and mobile than the PPSh-41, which was in use then by the Soviet Army. The PPS43 is sometimes referred to as the best SMG of World War II. After WWII, it was widely exported to pro-Soviet regimes around the world and widely copied. The PPS43 was license-produced in Poland starting in 1946. These rare kits are great to have for your next semi auto build or use them for a Display Inert rifle for WW2 reenactment. No FFL needed, this is not a complete firearm.
Please Note : Due to the demilling process small parts like pins/springs may be missing and/or unserviceable. This can vary from kit to kit.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov