Magpul AR15/M4 5.56NATO 30RD PMAG- 3 Pack
Magpul Industries Corporation is an American designer and manufacturer of high-tech polymer and composite firearms accessories. Magpul Industries Corp was founded in 1999 by Richard M. Fitzpatrick, a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance. The company currently has two divisions: Magpul Industries, which manufactures firearms accessories etc; and Magpul Core, founded in 2008, which delivers firearms training, including instructional videos. The corporate headquarters is in Austin, Texas in the United States. Magpul Industries takes its name from its first product, the MagPul (which stands for "magazine puller"), an accessory for the STANAG magazines used by US and NATO armed forces, which aided users in pulling the magazine out of its pouch. Magpul primarily designs, manufactures and distributes polymer magazines, accessories and gun parts for the AR-15/M16/M4 family of rifles, AK-47 rifles, Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 12-gauge shotguns, and it has also expanded into the area of rifle chassis for the Remington 700, Ruger 10/22 and Ruger American Rifle, as well as standard- and large-capacity magazines for the Glock 17/19/26 pistols.
Magpul AR15/M4 5.56NATO 30RD PMAG- 3 Pack
- AR15 PMAG
- 5.56NATO/ .223
- 30 Round Capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Long life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring
Magpul AR15 5.56NATO/.223 30 Round PMAG 3 pack. High quality magazines for your AR15 rifle or AR15 pistol. These polymer magazines are crush resistant and feature an anti-tilt, self lubricating follower for increased reliabilty. A ribbed gripping surface allows for a more positve magazine handling. These 30 round magazines give you the firepower you need for your AR-15 and will be extremely durable and reliable.
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov