ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
Maadi Egyptian AK47 Parts Kit- Folding Stock
Atlantic Firearms offers a wide variety of Firearm Parts kits to help you build the firearm of your dreams in the comfort of your own home. We have a wide range of parts kits including military surplus and new old stock parts kits. From AK47 parts kits to AR15, UZI, MP5 and more.
Maadi Egyptian AK47 Parts Kit- Folding Stock
- Original Egyptian Maadi Company AKM Parts Kit
- Crutch Side Folder
- Main parts match, trunnion, bolt, carrier and top cover
- Caliber 7.62x39mm
- Military Surplus
- Rated NRA Good or Better
- Very Good mechanical condition / Good cosmetic condition and will show signs of storage, shipping and possible light surface rust. No special requests.
- May be missing a small part/pin(s) from demilling
- May come with replacement pistol grip due to missing or damaged original pistol grip
- FFL Not Required, this is not a complete firearm
The Egyptian Maadi AKM Crutch is one of the most popular variants of the AK-47 ever produced. All components found in the Egyptian Maadi AKM parts kit were manufactured by the Maadi Company for Engineering Industries in Cairo, Egypt and are believed to be on par with those produced in Russia. Maadi Arsenal AKM Parts Kits are coveted AK 47 rifle parts kits by builders and collectors alike. These kits are the real deal and you are able to purchase these kits with no FFL license as they are not a complete firearm and can be sent directly to you. Great for collecting or your next semi auto home built rifle. Get yours while supplies last as all AK47 kits are becoming more expensive and hard to find, especially Egyptians. These kits are torch cut and include all the original parts. Years of manufacture will vary. Parts Kits are in Very Good mechanical condition / Good cosmetic condition and will show signs of storage, shipping and possible light surface rust. No special requests.
To finish the kit build you will need to purchase a receiver, barrel, rivets, and possibly other small parts to complete this kit build. We can ship this kit directly to you and no FFL is needed. Please make sure you comply with any Local, State or Federal laws with your project. All parts kits are sent Signature required to guarantee delivery. FFL not required, this is not a complete firearm.
Due to demilling and shipping the kit, the wood stock set and metal parts may show dings, gouges,wear and scratches.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov