ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
IWI Tavor X-95 Flat Dark Earth Restricted State Model
Israel Weapon Industries - IWI is an Israeli firearms manufacturer, formerly the Magen division of the Israel Military Industries Ltd (IMI). It was founded in 1933. Formerly owned by the State of Israel, in 2005, the Small Arms Division of IMI was privatized and renamed IWI. IWI is one of the world's most famous and bestselling military arms manufacturers.The Magen division rose to international prominence in the 1950s, as the creator of the Uzi. Subsequent well known military exports have included the Negev light machine gun, Galil rifle, Tavor rifle, and the DAN .338 sniper rifle. IWI develops and manufactures guns used by armies and law enforcement agencies around the world.
TAVOR X95 RS Flat Dark Finish
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation.
- 5.56 NATO detachable/interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel (CHF) chrome lined barrel, 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel.
- 100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation with optional left hand bolt for 5.56 NATO.
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button ball bearing swivels included.
- Backup sights integral in the long top Picatinny rail. Tritium insert in front sight post.
- Simple field stripping for easy maintenance.
- Uses standard AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines.
- Model X95
- Ammunition 5.56 X 45mm - NATO
- Operation Gas on piston head, rotating locking bolt
- Firing mode Semi-Auto
- Barrel Rifling 1:7" Twist, 6 RH Grooves
- Weight (W/O Magazine) 7.13 lbs
- Barrel Length 18"
- Overall Length (OAL) 30.25"
- Sights Backup Iron (BUIS)
IWI US, Inc., a subsidiary of Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) Ltd., is pleased to announce the TAVOR® SAR RS models for the states of Massachusetts, Maryland and New Jersey are now available. The MA, MD and NJ RS models comply with all state statutes and still provides the TAVOR® SAR fan an unprecedented experience in firepower and performance.
The X95 is the Special Forces firearm for the 21st century. Like all IWI firearms, it was developed in close cooperation with elite units of the Israel Defense Force, tailored to their specific requirements and needs. Taking cues from the Tavor TAR-21 issued to the IDF, the X95 continues the evolution of the modern bullpup CQB rifle. Slim and compact with a 18” barrel and an OAL of 30.25”, it is offered in 5.56 NATO, easily converted to 9mm Luger Parabellum and soon to .300 AAC. The X95 features STANAG magazine compatibility, forefinger ambidextrous magazine release, interchangeable pistol grip assemblies and a tri-rail forearm with removable rail covers for easily customizable accessory placement (flashlight, laser, vertical fore grip, bipod, etc.). Like its predecessor the TAR-21, the X95 is 100% ambidextrous to right or left hand operation with the optional opposite hand bolt.
Listing is for rifle only, Optic and other accessories NOT INCLUDED
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
California Customers: We will be glad to ship this item to CA. Please make sure you have discussed the firearm and features with your CA FFL transfer dealer BEFORE placing the order. Please purchase the California Compliance Kit for this firearm so we can install and make compliant for shipping to CA. The CA Legal package will be listed right above the ADD TO CART button. You must add this specific item to the cart at the time of ordering the firearm. If you have any questions please email our office BEFORE purchase. Please Note any returns due to complications with your FFL transfer dealer are subject to restocking fees.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov