IWI Masada Pistol
Israel Weapon Industries - IWI is an Israeli firearms manufacturer, formerly the Magen division of the Israel Military Industries Ltd (IMI). It was founded in 1933. Formerly owned by the State of Israel, in 2005, the Small Arms Division of IMI was privatized and renamed IWI. IWI is one of the world's most famous and bestselling military arms manufacturers.The Magen division rose to international prominence in the 1950s, as the creator of the Uzi. Subsequent well known military exports have included the Negev light machine gun, Galil rifle, Tavor rifle, and the DAN .338 sniper rifle. IWI develops and manufactures guns used by armies and law enforcement agencies around the world.
IWI Masada Optics Ready Pistol Features
- Striker-fired pistol
- Optic Ready ( includes interchangeable mounting plates )
Polygonal rifled, cold hammer forged barrel with 1:10 RH twist rate
- Clean and crisp trigger reset with a built in trigger safety
- Fast, easy and safe disassembly without the need to pull the triggercomponents
- Combat-style sights
- Low barrel axis for reduced perceived recoil
- 3 Interchangeable wrap around back-straps – S, M, L
- Large trigger guard for use with or without gloves
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls: Slide stop lever & Magazine release
- Easy racked slide with improved front and rear cocking serrations
- External extractor integrated with a tactile and visual loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged polygonal rifled barrel
- Integral MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- 17+1 rds. black magazines with visible round count
- 100% interchangeability, with an interchangeable trigger mechanism housing that reduces maintenance and life cycle costs
IWI MASADA 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics which provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enabling the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
Masada’s frame is made of high strength, impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions,
MASADA utilizes a modular serialized high grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance.
MASADA’s trigger is designed to enhance the shooter’s accuracy and safety. The MASADA trigger has an average pull from 5.5 to 7 Lb. with a clean and crisp break and a positive reset. Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled. The shooter’s security is further enhanced during cleaning and maintenance as there is no need to pull the trigger in order to field strip the weapon.
The MASADA is OPTIC READY and includes interchangeable mounting plates for the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Delta Point, Sig Sauer Romeo 01, and Vortex Venom.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov