Hungarian AK63F Barreled Receiver-DIY
The Atlantic Arms MFG is a manufacturing team developed to meet the needs for quality produced AK Style firearms. Atlantic Arms has been mentored by their friends at WBP Poland and FB Radom allowing them to offer build quality similar to overseas Arsenals. Built on a solid foundation AA MFG can offer a reasonable price for custom quality that rival other high end builders, all backed up by Atlantics twenty year track record for customer service. Focusing on AK47 Rifles, Atlantic MFG also produces AK74 Rifles and AK47 Pistols as well as other modern semi auto rifles. Atlantic's solid reputation in the industry for quality and attention to our clients needs will insure satisfaction with your investment.
AK63-F Barreled Receiver DIY Kit
- AK64F Hungarian Military Parts kit
- Polish FB Radom hammer forged chrome lined barrel
- 14 x 1 left hand Concentric threads
- 762 x 39 semi auto
- Childers receiver with Hungarian Fire control markings
- Optic rail on side of receiver
- Rare Hungarian rifle kit
- Rifle kit NRA Good or better
- Transfers as a Receiver to your FFL dealer
- To finish you will need , stock set, mag, fire control, pistol grip nut and screw
Hungarian AK-63 F is a rare variant of the AK63 series of Military rifles and were a very close copy of the Russian AKM/AKMS rifle series. Atlantic Arms MFG skillfully assembles these kits with a Polish FB Radom barrel and US Childers guns receiver yielding a barreled receiver. All of the hard work is done by the experts and all you need is to add the easy to install finishing touches. The allows you to customize the rifle with your favorite stock set and fire control group etc. The kits are made with the original parts and will show usage and character. You can leave the gun with its natural character for a battlefield pick up look or add a new metal finish. This item will be sent to a FFL dealer and transfer as a receiver since this is not a complete firearm. Please Note: AK63 will accept standard stock sets but may need fitting. Surplus parts are NRA Rated Good or better and finish and character can vary from kit to kit.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov