Galil SAR Kit-Poly
The Galil is a family of Israeli made automatic rifles designed by Yisrael Galil and Yaacov Lior in the late 1960s, and produced by Israel Military Industries. Check out our Galil rifles from IWI.
Galil SAR Kit-Poly
- Original Military Galil SAR parts kit, Used, good to very good condition.
- Original Israeli Issue Galil SAR rifle with Poly Handguard, NO bipod, .223 / 5.56X45 NATO,
- Great option for your next Galil build project or stock up on spare parts
- Parts must be inspected and tested by a qualified and competent gunsmith or armorer before use in a firearm.
- Not all firearm parts are interchangeable; use of surplus parts without proper knowledge could cause firearm to malfunction and cause property damage, injury or death.
- Modification may be required to function correctly and safely in semi-automatic rifle
- Does not include night sights
- No FFL Required, this is not a complete firearm
- Note: NFA/GCA rules apply.
IMI Galil Rifle Kit SAR Shorty made in Israel .The Galil design takes the best features of the AK-47 and adds the upgrades required by the Israeli Military to preform in the harshest of conditions. The 5.56X45 Galil was designed after the venerable AK-47, as a tougher and more accurate rife for desert operations. The Galil parts engineered to provide ultra-reliable service for the Israeli military. A side folding stock allows for compact transport,as well as easier carrying on a sling. No FFL required, this is not a complete firearm. Does not come with receiver or barrel. Please Note the kits will show signs of usage and wear and are NRA rated Good to Very Good and will show usage and normal dents & dings.
Please Note : Due to the demilling process small parts like pins/springs may be missing and/or unserviceable. This can vary from kit to kit.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov