FB Radom Beryl Rifle-556-Fabryka Broni Lucznik
Polish Military Arsenal Fabryka Broni commonly called FB Radom builds a wide variety of Firearms, parts for Military, and shooter applications. They are well known for the 5.56mm Mod 96 Beryl Assault rifle. FB also produced the Tantal Rifle, Mini Beryl, and others. They are currently under contract with the Polish Military to supply the new MSBS carbine. Atlantic Firearms is an official FB Radom Arsenal direct vendor guaranteeing authentic parts.
FABRYKA BRONI BERYL RIFLE 223S M1
- Fabryka Broni Arsenal Production
- Imported from Poland
- Beryl Rifle
- Model 223S Beryl M1
- Chambered in .556 and Fires .223
- FB Radom factory Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrel
- 18" Hammer forged chrome lined barrel
- 1/2" x 28 Thread pattern
- Barrel Twist 1:9
- Uses Most AK .556 Polymer Mags
- FB Enhanced Safety Selector
- FB Enlarged Mag Release
- Bayonet lug
- Original FB Radom fire control group installed
- Fabryka Broni Polish Import Markings
- Beryl Mount On Rear Trunnion For Beryl Optic Rail
- Beryl Style Muzzle Brake
- Length: 37 3/4"
- Weight: 7.15 lbs (Empty)
- Beautiful Fit and Finish
- Comes with Soft rifle case
- Comes with 1 US 5.56 mag
- Converted by Atlantic Arms MFG
The FB Beryl .556 rifle was designed by the Team at Fabryka Broni / FB Radom to replace their aging AKM 7.62x39mm and Tantal 5.45x39mm. With Poland joining the NATO alliance in 1999 they wanted to modernize and use NATO compatible .556 ammo. In the event of war in Europe Polish forces could utilize rounds supplied by other NATO partners etc. Utilizing their existing knowledge of the Kalashnikov design, FB blended the reliability of the AK with the western caliber of .556 to yield the now famous Beryl .556 rifle series. The new production Beryl .556 M1 Rifle is a US Civilian legal semi-auto sporting rifle made in Poland @ the Fabryka Broni Arms Factory. They are perfect for range fun, home defense applications, and adding to your rifle line up. Beautiful fit and finish with original Polish FB factory markings will make this a great addition to your collection and increase in value. FB Radom is known throughout the word for producing unique firearms for military and sporting applications. Currently FB supply’s the Grot rifle to the Polish military and conducts firearms exports to other friendly countries and offers both the Mini Beryl pistol and the Beryl Rifle also chambered in 762x39. Comes with 1 x 30-round mag where legal( US made & Style may vary).
Please Note : Atlantic Arms MFG converted Beryl rifles and are now equipped with the Bayonet Lug. This does not include the Bayonet pictured for demonstration purposes only. Beryl rifles shipped after 10/20/2023 will have the 1/2" x 28 thread pattern and be able to accept a wider variety of muzzle devices and retain orginal FB Fire control group.
Each rifle is taken to an outside range where they are test fired with 30 rounds of ammo to insure proper function and accuracy before passing the Atlantic Arms MFG QC program.
US 922 R parts will consist of muzzle brake, pistol grip, buttstock & US magazine. Logo stamping/etching color may very, black or white (No Special Requests).
Optic, FB Beryl Optic Rail System and FB Collapsing stock NOT included
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Important Magazine Information
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Please see our High Capacity Magazine Policy HERE.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov