ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE! >>>> Oregon Mag Notice: Due to new laws, we will no longer be able to ship mags Over 10 rounds starting 11/25/22.
Chinese Type 56 SKS Rifle-SPIKER- C&R FFL Eligible
Chinese Type 56 SKS Rifle Features
- Military Surplus
- Original military issue Chinese Type 56 SKS
- 7.62x39 caliber
- 10 round non detachable box mag
- Spiker Folding Bayonet
- NRA Antique Firearms Rated Fair to Good Condition
Original Military issue Chinese Type 56 SKS rifles in 7.62x39 caliber with 10 round built in mag, featuring hardwood stock, folding bayonet. These rifles have seen active combat or training and are in used condition, NRA rated Fair to Good. Please keep in mind these SKS rifles are Military Surplus, not trophy rifles. Stock sets may have dings, gouges, trench art or minor cracks, but all will be solid and serviceable just not pretty. Metal parts may have bluing worn off and rough stocks, but they will have good bores and are functioning rifles. Overall these are cool and collectible Chinese SKS rifles with a lot of history behind them and a great addition to any collection & come with the desirable Spiker style bayonet. If you are looking for a Chicom SKS with battle character and flavor this will fit your needs, they have been very popular with Vietnam war collectors and reenactors. These rifles have been in storage for several years and will be coated in Cosmoline for protection. You will need to thoroughly clean the rifle inside and out including interior of the barrels before firing. Please pay attention to the free floating firing pin and this is clean and working correctly before loading any rounds. Markings may vary from gun to gun ,Sorry there are no hand pick options or special requests offered .
If you hold a C&R FFL we can ship these SKS Rifles to you. Please place the order and then email over your C&R with your name and order number.
California Clients :: We will be glad to ship to CA if your dealer is willing to accept the transfer. Please confirm this with your dealer Before placing the order.
Chinese Type 56 (1956–): Numerous minor tweaks, including lack of milling on the bolt carrier, partially or fully stamped (as opposed to milled) receivers, and differing types of thumb rest on the take down lever. The Chinese continually revised the SKS manufacturing process, so variation can be seen even between two examples from the same factory.
All of the Type 56 carbine rifles have been removed from military service, except a few being used for ceremonial purposes and by local Chinese Militias. Type 56 carbines with serial numbers below 9,000,000 have the Russian-style blade-type folding bayonet, while those 9,000,000 and higher have a "spike" type folding bayonet.
Pictures listed are taken of a average rifle condition may vary slightly but would be as described in the above description or better.
Graded NRA Fair to Good, please view the NRA Grade Guide to Antique Firearms for more information .
The item is Surplus and there is no warranty expressed or implied .
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Important C&R Notice
It is the C&R holders Legal Responsibility to ensure the item is legal in their state BEFORE placing the order. We can not ship C&R items to MD C&R they will have to process through a FFL Dealer. A Curio & Relic License is a kind of Federal Firearms License (FFL) that allows a collector to purchase collectable firearms as a licensed dealer. C&R holders must place the order first and then email [email protected] with the C&R license along with their name and order number. If you do not possess a C&R license and the item is legal in your state we can still ship it to a FFL dealer who is willing to accept it's transfer.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov