FB Radom Polish Beryl Stock-AK 47 Rifle
Polish Military Arsenal Fabryka Broni commonly called FB Radom builds a wide variety of Firearms, parts for Military, and shooter applications. They are well known for the 5.56mm Mod 96 Beryl Assault rifle. FB also produced the Tantal Rifle, Mini Beryl, and others. They are currently under contract with the Polish Military to supply the new MSBS carbine. Atlantic Firearms is an official FB Radom Arsenal direct vendor guaranteeing authentic parts.
POLISH BERYL STOCK BY FB RADOM ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK FOR AK 47 RIFLES
These New FB Radom Polish Beryl/Archer collapsing stocks are designed for the Polish Beryl/Archer rifles, but will fit many AK style rifles with standard AKM rear trunnions. Limit one stock per customer.
Atlantic Firearms is a FB Radom Arsenal Authorized distributor & guarantees these are factory direct and not a copy.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with firstname.lastname@example.org.
AK47 rifle specifications will vary from rifle to rifle and fitting may be required on stock set parts. This can normally be easily done with a file or dremel tool. You will need to pre drill small pilot holes in the stock set before installing screws. Failure to do so may result in splitting and would void warranty. Any returns must be in original unmodified condition as shipped to you with all original packaging. Wood is a natural product, depth of color, darkness of color and wood grain may vary from set to set. There may be minor cosmetic imperfections to the wood surface. Does not include stock set screws or pistol grip hardware. Please feel free to email with any questions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov