ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
AK47 Bakelite Magazine-Russian-Tula
AK47 Bakelite Magazine-Russian-Tula Features
- Russian Tula AK47 Magazine
- 30 Round Capacity
- Military Surplus
- Rated Good to Very Good
- 1 30 round magazine
Russian Tula AK47 30 Round Bakelite Magazine. These have some surface wear from storage and possibly some light rust on the metal components but otherwise these are great examples of Bakelite Russian Tula magazines. This magazine is Bakelite construction with metal lip reinforcement, rear locking lug and floor plate. Shade varies slightly, Arsenal mark on right side, mold number on left, near bottom of magazine body – mold numbers for this type range and there are no special requests. Some black over spray may be present on the top and bottom sections of the magazine; this was allegedly done to protect the metal parts from corrosion. This listing is for 1 30 round magazine.
Please Note: These are used Military Surplus magazines and are in good working condition. Magazines will show Wear, Scratches, Light Rust on Metal components, Trench Art and other signs of use and are rated NRA Good to Very Good condition. No special requests or choice of mold numbers, etc.
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov