AK47 30 Round Waffle Magazine-Bulgarian Circle 10
Founded in early 2000, Arsenal began as the licensed manufacturer of Arsenal products for the movie industry, government agencies and the shooting public. Today, Arsenal continues to make provisions for all three sectors. Since its inception, Arsenal Inc. has manufactured and imported more than 25 versions of rifles including popular models like AK47, SLR, SAM7, pistols, magazines, and parts and accessories. With each product, Arsenal Inc. preserved the old-world firearms craftsmanship while adding in modern day technological advances that make the company’s products top-notch.
AK47 30 Round Waffle Magazine-Bulgarian Circle 10 features
- Manufactuered by Arsenal Bulgaria(Circle 10)
- Black Polymer Constrution
- MIL-SPEC AK-47 Magazine
- "Waffle Pattern" 7.62x39 Caliber
- 30 Round Magazine
- Steel Reinforcements Front and Back
- Steel feed lips
- Steel locking lugs
Arsenal Circle 10 magazines are inarguably the finest AK magazines in the world. These are the only polymermagazine to pass 100% of the military drop tests, 100% of the time. Circle 10 magazines are made from the highest quality polymer, contain steel reinforcements front/back, steel feed lips, and a steel locking lug. Should you drop your loaded rifle or run into something, they WILL NOT break off and leave you with a possibly non-functioning gun. Circle 10 magazines feed and function perfectly all the time-every time.
A quality magazine is the most important accessory you can purchase for your rifle. Many of you own AK’s because of their reliability. Why jeopardize its reliability and durability with cheap magazines?
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds for rifle, 15 for pistol
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
You must be 21 years of age to purchase ammunition. All ammunition orders will be shipped with Adult Signature Required for delivery to insure proper delivery to a person 21 year of age or older . Please make sure you read & follow the directions below before placing your order. You must be home to accept and sign for delivery or have it held at a UPS location for pick up. Any return orders are subject to return ship and restock fees.
Atlantic Firearms follows all state & federal regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or have been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- For Safety & Liability reasons there are NO RETURNS on ammunition unless the wrong item was sent out.
- Any warranty claims would be dealt with between the customer and the manufacturer or importer & not Atlantic Firearms.
- Please be aware of your Current Local and State laws before making a purchase.
- We do not ship Ammunition to these states :
Alaska — Sorry No Sales
California — Sorry No Sales
Connecticut — Sorry No Sales
Hawaii — Sorry No Sales
Illinois — Sorry No Sales
Massachusetts — Sorry No Sales
New York — Sorry No Sales
New Jersey — Sorry No Sales
Washington D.C. — Sorry No Sales
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov