Ultimak M9 Serbian/Yugo M70 Rifle Rail System
UltiMAK Over Barrel Gas Tube Optic Mounts
UltiMAK provides simple, no-nonsense solutions for mounting optics to some of the world's most popular rifles and Carbines and have doing so for years. Their proiretiory designs and no nosense approach have set them apart from amny other manufacturers
All UlitMAK mounts offer:
- The user the ability to use both iron sights and optics without reconfiguration
- Low profile design stays out of your way
- No need for a raised cheekpiece for proper eye relief
- Absolute stability on the gun
- Minaml weight and great strength (installing the M9 on an M70 AK having synthetic furniture actually REDUCES the weight of the rifle)
- A self-centering design for optimum alignment
- Never needs to be removed to clean your firearm
- No Fuss, Drop-in installation. No gunsmithing required (some stock forends require minor inletting)
- Made of strong, lightweight, solid, hard anodized aluminum
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
Ultimak M9 Serbian/Yugo M70 Rifle Rail System Features
- Model: M9
- Forward Optic Mount for Yugo M70 Series AKs
- Works with Zastava Rifles
- Fits M70, M70A, M70AB, M70AB2, NPAP, OPAP, and ZPAP M70 Rifles
- NOT for M72 or AK pistols
- Replaces factory gas tube
- Clamps directly to barrel for maximum stability and accuracy
- Solid, one-piece 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body
- 4140 steel clamps, screws, allen wrench and instructions included
- No Gunsmithing required for installation.
- Overall Length: 7.515 inches(nominally 1/8" under original tube length)
- Made in U.S.A.
UltiMAK M9 A rock-solid platform for your premium optics. With its rail positioned well below the iron sights, this is the lowest optic mount available for the AK. Allows co witnessing of iron sights when used with tubular bodied 1x sights, such as Aimpoint.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov