AF SITREP Update: Week of 6/14 Expect to see Zastava Arms ZPAP M70 Walnut rifles and ZPAP 85 Tac pistols later this week. Ammunition inventory continues to improve and many calibers in stock. Chinese SKS rifles will be released Thurs or Fri. Collectable AK47 magazines from North Korea and Russian Bakelite mags on the way. AK47 home build kits with barrels are in stock. New Giveaway starting this week so make sure to sign up. Most orders shipping out in 24-48 hours of being placed!
Russian AK-74 Bayonet & Scabbard-Izhevsk-True Black-NRA Very Good
Russian AK-74 Bayonet & Scabbard-Izhevsk True Black
- Russian manufactured
- Current Issue Bayonet
- Izhevsk "True Black" AK-74 bayonet and scabbard
- Military Surplus Rated NRA Very Good condition, will show wear
These are perhaps the rarest AK bayonet of them all! These are current issue, Russian manufactured, Izhevsk "True Black" AK-74 bayonet and scabbard. Most exciting of all is that we have seen many to have matching scabbard numbers. However we do not guaratnee the scabbard numbers to match. Hanger included. Extremely limited quantities available. Military Surplus Rated NRA Very Good condition, NOT NEW, will show wear.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail or FedEx, no choice of courier
Please note the surplus definitions below also apply for these bayonets
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov