DON'T MISS OUT ON HOLIDAY SALES HAPPENING TODAY CLICK HERE!
German K98 Mauser Rifle- Surplus
German Mauser K98 Surplus Rifle
- K98 Mauser- German
- 8MM Mauser
- Bolt Action
- 5-Round Capacity
- C&R Eligible
- Surplus Condition
- NRA Fair or Better
German Mauser K98 Surplus rifle that is highly collectible. The service history of these German K98's is long and storied.The German K98 rifle series have been used all over the world and served many country's after WW2.They are highly prized by rifle collectors as the the pinnacle of the Mauser rifle family. Based on the year and code of the gun, the conditions can range from fair-to-very good and the bore conditions from fair condition or better. These rifles are chambered for 8mm Mauser and are C&R eligible. This is your chance to own a piece of history and will make a great addition to your collection. Markings etc can vary from rifle to rifle , Sorry we do not offer special requests.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Important C&R Notice
It is the C&R holders Legal Responsibility to insure the item is legal in their state BEFORE placing the order. We can not ship C&R items to MD C&R they will have to process through a FFL Dealer. A Curio & Relic License is a kind of Federal Firearms License (FFL) that allows a collector to purchase collectable firearms as a licensed dealer. C&R holders must place the order first and then email [email protected] with the C&R license along with their name and order number. If you do not possess a C&R license and the item is legal in your state we can still ship it to a FFL dealer who is willing to accept it's transfer.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov