ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE! >>>> Oregon Mag Notice: Due to new laws, we will no longer be able to ship mags Over 10 rounds starting 11/25/22.
F12 Bronze Sport Shotgun-Typhoon Defense
Typhoon Defense imports the F12 shotgun & X12 shotgun. These are 12 Gauge semi auto Tactical shotguns that are magazine fed & great for home defense, hunting and sport shooting applications. With a long family history involved with firearms Typhoon Defense focuses on quality and reliability of their firearms. Typhoon Defense backs up their guns with a US based service department and stocks replacement parts if needed.
TYPHOON DEFENSE F12 BRONZE SPORT SHOTGUN FEATURES
- Model: F12 BRONZE Sport
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- System: Gas Operated Semi Automatic
- Chamber: 3"
- Ammunition: 2 3/4" and 3"
- Receiver Material: T6 7075 Hardened Aluminum (Upper & Lower)
- Forend Material: T7 Series Aluminium
- Color: BRONZE Cerakote
- Barrel: 4140 Full Steel Smooth Chrome Lined 18.5"
- Magazines: Comes With Three 5 Round Steel Magazines (Other Magazines Sold Separately)
- 10 Round Magazines Sold Separately, Drum Magazines Available SOON!
- Choke: Benelli Mobile Choke Threads (comes with 1 extended #5 skeet choke, set of 3 internal chokes #1 full, #3 modified, #5 skeet and wrench and choke case)
- Fixed Stock: (Collapsible Sold Separately)
- Ejector: Spring Assist Ejector
- Hand Guard: Sport With Picatinny Rail On Top (Side Rails Sold Separately)
- MLOK: on Bottom Side of Hand Guard
- Charging Handle: Advanced Oversized
- Takedown Pins: AR style
- Trigger: Advanced Flat Blade Trigger
- Pistol Grip: Rubber Over-Molded (Style may vary)
- Sling Mounts: QD Inserts in Stock Both Left and Right
- Latch Plate: Reversible Sling Mount Latch Plate
- Cheek Comb: On Collapsible Stock Only, Cerakote Color Matched Adjustable Cheek Comb)
- Heat Shield: Over Barrel
- Sights: Polymer Flip Up Sights
- Mag Release: Large Textured Button, Ejects Magazine
- Safety: Ambidextrous Safety Switch
- Bolt Release: Large Enhanced Lever
- Gas Block: Adjustable for Heavy and Light Loads
- Weight: 8.6 LBS
- Overall Length: 38” (with fixed stock)
- Sling: Two Point Bungee Sling
The Typhoon F12 may be one of the best magazine fed tactical shotguns ever made! The F12 has been Years in the making, there is no detail that has been ignored. Built on the AR-15 platform, the F12 has great familiarity with anyone who has used an AR style rifle. The attention to detail in the billet upper and lower receiver is unmatched. With all the different styles, options and accessories offered the F12 is truly customizable to fit your every need. Unlike many other manufacturers we include flip up sights, slings and magazines in the box with the gun making it ready to use right out of the box. Once you get to feel an F12 shotgun in your hands for yourself you will see our craftsmanship and quality are absolutely the best on the market today. We believe in the durability of the F12 and back it up with a no hassle LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Box Contents (Whats Included)
F12 BRONZE Sport Shotgun
3 Five Round Magazines
Flip Up Sights
Sling (two point bungee)
Your Typhoon Defense firearm is backed by a Lifetime Warranty with a US based service department and a full line of parts and accessories!
BREAK IN PERIOD: 50 ROUNDS OF HIGH BRASS HEAVY LOADS
When you receive your shotgun there will be oil on it, this is factory manufacturing oil and not a true gun oil. We recommend cleaning the F12 and applying a reputable gun oil. We then recommend that you put 50 rounds of heavy, high brass shotgun ammunition through your gun for the break in period. This will ensure your shotgun is working smoothly and will cycle all kinds of loads from light to heavy.
Please Note: Flip up sights may vary cosmetically from pictures
Please note: Optic NOT INCLUDED
California Customers : We will be glad to ship this item to CA. You will need to purchase the California Legal Typhoon Defense Package and we will install it on your shotgun. Please Make sure you have fully discussed the option with your FFL Transfer dealer before placing the order. Any returns due to transfer complications will be subject to a 20% re stocking fee.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov