Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Pistol-Surplus-Bakelite Grip-Excellent Condition
Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Surplus Pistol- Excellent Condition
- Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Pistol
- 9x18 Caliber
- Surplus NRA Rated Excellent Condition or Better
- Police Arsenal Surplus
- Double Action
- Bakelite Grip
- Blued Finish
- 8rd Magazine
Surplus Bulgarian 9X18 caliber Makarov Pistols in Excellent Condition with Bakelite Grip. We are pleased to be able to offer this small number of Makarov pistols which have become scarce over the years. Shooters and collectors know these are some of the finest small semi autos ever to come out of the Com-Bloc part of the world. The Makarov is a compact, sleek, double action design with a hammer-drop safety. These pistols feature some light holster finish wear, one 8rd magazine, and the grips are original Bakelite.Trigger guard style may vary. No Hand Select or Special Requests
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Exceptions: If you are exempt from any of these restrictions please contact our office via email to discuss
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov