DON'T MISS OUT ON HOLIDAY SALES HAPPENING TODAY CLICK HERE!
Beretta 92S- Italian Semi Auto-9mm Pistol - Grade B
Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta is a Italian firearms manufacturing company operating in several countries. Their firearms are used worldwide for a variety of civilian, law enforcement, and military purposes. Check out Atlantic firearms selections of the Beretta ARX100 Tactical Rifle.
Beretta 92S- Italian Semi Auto-9mm Pistol - Grade B Features
- Finish Black
- Type Semi-Automatic
- Action Single/Double
- Caliber 9mm
- Barrel Length 4.9"
- Capacity 15 + 1
- Grips Black
- Sights Fixed
- Weight 34 oz
- NRA Surplus Fair / Very Good, Sorry no special request.
Beretta 92S 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol with 1 Mag - The Overall condition for the pistols in this shipment is NRA Fair/ Good or better Used Surplus Condition. Unlike 99% of the Berettas floating around the US these pistols were actually produced in the famous Berreta Factory in Italy and Imported into the US. These Italian Police trade ins. Model 92S 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol With 1 - 15rd Mag. No special request or handpick offered.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Important C&R Notice
It is the C&R holders Legal Responsibility to insure the item is legal in their state BEFORE placing the order. We can not ship C&R items to MD C&R they will have to process through a FFL Dealer. A Curio & Relic License is a kind of Federal Firearms License (FFL) that allows a collector to purchase collectable firearms as a licensed dealer. C&R holders must place the order first and then email [email protected] with the C&R license along with their name and order number. If you do not possess a C&R license and the item is legal in your state we can still ship it to a FFL dealer who is willing to accept it's transfer.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov