DON'T MISS OUT ON HOLIDAY SALES HAPPENING TODAY CLICK HERE!
AK-63 F Parts Kit
Atlantic Firearms offers a wide variety of Firearm Parts kits to help you build the firearm of your dreams in the comfort of your own home. We have a wide range of parts kits including military surplus and new old stock parts kits. From AK47 parts kits to AR15, UZI, MP5 and more.
Imported Hungarian AK 63F Parts Kit
- Original Hungarian AK63F Parts kits
- Rare model kit
- Condition Very Good or Better
- Wood stock set
- Matching numbers on main parts
- No FFL needed can ship to you.
These are original Hungarian parts kits and a very rare variant and not many kits ever offered in the United States. Unlike the Hungarian AMD-65 the AK-63F series was almost identical to the Soviet built AKM/AKMS rifles. Most notable differences were the blonde wood stock set with rearward swept pistol grip and ventilated gas tube. These guns were original Military / Security force use rifles and carried much more than shot and not battle field pick ups. We are conservatively rating these AK47 Parts kits NRA very good but you will find that most will be much better ! Most kits show more carry wear on exterior surfaces and little usage on interior parts like the bolt,carrier or trunnion etc. Matching numbers on bolt, bolt carrier and trunnion. Here is your chance to add a rare Kalashnikov model to your AK collection.
The AK-63, also known as the AMM in Hungarian military services, is a Hungarian version of the AKM assault rifle that was manufactured in Hungary by the FEG state weapons plant. The Hungarian Ground Forces currently use it as an infantry weapon and most branches of the Hungarian Defense Forces. The AK-63 replaces the Iconic Hungarian AMD-65 rifle. The AMD65 was the Hungarian military rifle of choice since 1965. However, it was more costly to make and the forward grips were notorious for being easy to damage in the field. The Hungarian Defense Ministry demanded that FEG produce a more affordable rifle using the Soviet AKM design in the late 1970s. FEG introduced a folding stock AKMS version to their AK-63F in 1978. The fixed-stock model was named the AK-63F. AK-63 series of rifles was exported extensively to many countries in Eastern Europe, Africa, South America, and the Middle East during the Cold War.
Saddam Hussein's Iraq was the first major export customer of the AK-63 and used during both Gulf Wars. It began importing large quantities in 1979 to equip its armed force.A semi-automatic version (AK-63) was exported to the United States in 1985 for civilian consumption. It was imported by Kassnar, Harrisburg, PA, which sold it under the SA-85M. It is now considered a collector's piece by firearms aficionados.
To complete the kit you will need stamped AK47 receiver, barrel, rivets and pins. Since this is not a complete gun kit we can ship the kit to you with no FFL needed. They will have finish wear and possibly other imperfections on parts and or the wood furniture. Please make sure you comply with any Local, State or Federal laws with your project. Sorry no special request offered.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov