ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE! >>>> Oregon Mag Notice: Due to new laws, we will no longer be able to ship mags Over 10 rounds starting 11/25/22.
Saiga/Lynx 12 10 Round Magazine-2 Pack
SDS Imports is an American based firearms company who imports high quality and reasonably priced firearms from throughout the world. SDS Imports has a full line of shotguns, pistols and 1911 handguns in a wide range of calibers. Well built affordable firearms great for range or home defense use.
Saiga/Lynx 12 10 Round Magazine-2 Pack features
- 10 Round Magazine
- For use in Russian Saiga 12 lines of imported shotguns and similar style shotguns like the Lynx 12
- Sold in pack of TWO
- Made in the USA
- UPC 713135218782
- Please note: may have black or red followers ( no choice at this time)
These high quality mags are for use in Russian Saiga 12 lines of imported shotguns and similar style shotguns like the Lynx 12 and Spets-12 Firearm, they have a max capacity of 10 rounds and sold in pack of two.
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Oregon: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov