Russian Spine Stamp 10/30 AK47 Magazine-Ukrainian ReArsenaled
Ukrainian ReArsenaled Russian Spine Stamp 10/30 AK47 Magazine
- Russian AK47 magazine
- 10 round capacity but can be converted to a 30 round capacity if legal in your area
- Black Enamel Finish
- (1) 10/30 Round Magazine
- Rich history
- Original Izhevsk Russian Spine magazine ReArsenaled in Ukraine
- Rated Very Good to Like New condition
- Legal in California, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont
These Russian Izhevsk Spine Stamped AK47-Ukrainian ReArsenaled 7.62x39mm magazines are military surplus that have been ReArsenaled by the Ukrainian Fort and Mayak factories. To sell these magazines in the Ukrainian civilian market these original Russian Spine Stamped magazines had to be limited to a 10 round capacity. This was done by using a metal limiter inside of the magazine. Providing the appearance of the 30 round magazine while limiting the capacity to 10 rounds. Making these magazines a great option for those living in states with magazine capacity restrictions or as a collectible, given these magazines rich history. The end user can also reconvert these magazines to standard capacity magazines as long as that is legal in their area(City, State) using hand tools.
Another distinct feature about these magazines is the machining done to the upper support plate of the magazine body on the right side. Again, this was done to accommodate the Ukrainian civilian market. All the civil legal Kalashnikov in the Ukraine have a component inside the receiver that inhibits them from accepting standard Kalashnikov magazines. Making these even that much more unique, the Ukrainian crest is stamped or etched on the same support plate of the magazine body as the machining. No special requests. Floor plate styles may vary. This listing is for one of these collectible magazines.
Please Note : These are Military Surplus magazines and may show Slight Wear, Scratches, Surface Rust,Etc from Storage and shipping over their lifetime. Rated Very Good to Like New condition. Floor plate Styles may vary. No special requests.
Magazine Capacity Restrictions
Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions and more coming we will not ship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. If the mag that comes with the firearm is not legal in your state or city the magazine will be removed from the shipment. We do not offer custom magazine requests to swap out, ship to another state, refund, pinning of mag, substitutions, dealer approval or other. Hopefully we will see changes to these laws and violations to our second amendment rights. We apologize for this but we simply cannot accommodate each and every magazine request with over 30 different laws, regulations and restrictions impacting states, cities and local jurisdictions throughout the country. It is the customers responsibility to be informed of your local laws prior to completing your purchase. Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for any issues that may arise with magazines shipped to you or your FFL dealer that may not be legal in your area due to a change in current laws.
1. Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds. Local jurisdiction laws may vary.
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds for rifle, 15 for pistol
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Magazine Restriction Exceptions
1. All law enforcement sales must be shipped to a department and no orders will be sent directly to a personal address. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov