Romanian DONG AK-47 Stock Set
Romanian Military Surplus Furniture Set
Dong style lower front handguard
Original Military Surplus
Cheese Grater upper handguard ( New )
If you would like to dress up your current AK 47 Rifle with a Battlefield pick up look the Romanian Dong set will do the trick! These are original Military stock sets that will show character and usage and great to give your rifle that battlefield pick up look. Cheese Grate metal ventilated handguard is new production. Wood is NRA Good or better and may show cosmetic character including trench art. Please Note: Wood is a natural product, depth of color, darkness of color and wood grain may vary from set to set. Sorry there are no special request offered.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
AK47 rifle specifications will vary from rifle to rifle and fitting may be required on stock set parts. This can normally be easily done with a file or dremel tool. You will need to pre drill small pilot holes in the stock set before installing screws. Failure to do so may result in splitting and would void warranty. Any returns must be in original unmodified condition as shipped to you with all original packaging. Wood is a natural product, depth of color, darkness of color and wood grain may vary from set to set. There may be minor cosmetic imperfections to the wood surface. Does not include stock set screws or pistol grip hardware. Please feel free to email with any questions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov