PSA GEN4 GX M-LOK MOE EPT SHOCKWAVE 9mm PISTOL - 5165450018
Palmetto State Armory was created by people with a passion for firearms, tactical gear, and the great outdoors. Starting with their own brand of AR 15 Rifles and the popular PSA AK, PSA has grown into a full service company represented by the website, multiple retail locations, and its own personalized firearms brand which manufactures AR-15 and AK-47. Palmetto State Armory has their sights set on continued excellence and growth.
PSA GEN4 GX M-LOK MOE EPT SHOCKWAVE 9mm PISTOL
- Barrel Length: 4" Heavy Nitide treated Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Thread: 1/2-36
- Chamber: 9mm (9x19)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Action : 9mm, Blowback
- Receiver Material: Billet 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Handguard Style : PSA 5" Lightweight M-lok Rail
- Bolt Steel: 8620, Nitride / Heat Treated
- Lower Receiver : Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- Fire Control Group: PSA Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT)
- Pistol Brace : KAK Industries Shockwave Blade
- Buffer Tube: KAK Industries Pistol Buffer Tube
- Magazine: Comes with 1 ETS 31rd Glock Magazine
- SKU: 5165450018
- UPC: 5165450018
- MFR#: 5165450018
Please Note: Does not come with optic
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov