News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Windham Weaponry M4 AR15 Rifle R16M4A4T
Windham Weaponry is a team of the finest firearms manufacturers in the U.S.A. has been re-assembled to bring to market the highest quality AR type rifle possible. Most of whom are former employees of Bushmaster Firearms. The original Bushmaster owner, Mr. Richard Dyke non-compete clause expired in 2011. He still owned the property where Bushmaster had been built, and knew all the workers who had helped him build it. He made a decision to “get back in the game” and promptly put an email out to many of his former employees and friends asking if there was interest in joining him for a new project. Windham Weaponry was on the rise. Within three months, the first productions models of the new Windham Weaponry line had been perfected and delivered. Quality, fit, finish, durability, accuracy and value were all superb – giving credence to Windham Weaponry’s motto “The Quality Goes In, Before The Rifle Goes Out”. This is a as “truly an American success story”, and all due to the vision of its founder. Further growth for Windham Weaponry has already been planned and implemented.
Windham Weaponry M4 AR15 Rifle Features
- Windham Weaponry AR15 Semi Auto rifle R16M4A4T
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56mm NATO
- Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Weight: 6.85 Lbs.
- Length: 36.125” (32.375” with Telestock collapsed)
- M4A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver with Detachable Carry Handle
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Hardcoat Black Anodize Metal Finish
- Barrel: 16” M4 Profile, Chrome Lined with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 11595E Steel w. M4 Feed Ramps
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 9” – Right Hand Twist
- Stock: 6 Position Telescoping Buttstock with Windham Weaponry Logo
- Forend / Pistol Grip: M4 Double Heat Shield Handguards / A2 Black Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: A4 Dual Aperture Elevation & Windage Adjustable: 300 – 600 M
- Front Sight: Adjustable Height Square Post in A2 Standard Base
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling & Operators Manual
- Ships with one 30 Round Magazine
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- UPC: 848037000033
Windham Weaponry R16M4A4T Rifle is chambered in 5.56mm features a 16-inch chrome-lined M4 barrel. The M4A3 flat top upper receiver allows you to detach the carry handle and install flip up sights or optics. Other features include 6-position telescoping buttstock, adjustable front post sight, rear target sight adjustable for windage and elevation, bird cage flash Hider, aluminum trigger guard, M4 double heat shield handguards, Comes with 1 -30 round mag and backed up by the Windham Transferable Lifetime Warranty.
Windham Weaponry is proud to offer a Lifetime Transferable Warranty on all its rifles for any and all manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship.
Listing is For Rifle Only, Optics in Pictures (Not Included)
California Customers : We will be glad to ship this item to CA. You will need to purchase a AR15 Cali Legal Compliance Pack for our staff to install and If necessary we will remove the muzzle device from the firearm (all original parts are included). Please discuss the purchase as well as all details with your transfer dealer before ordering.
Please add the rifle to your cart and then add the AR15 CALI Legal Compliance Pack to your order
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.