News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Ultimak M18 Yugo M85 (PAP) AK Pistol Rail System
UltiMAK Over Barrel Gas Tube Optic Mounts
UltiMAK provides simple, no-nonsense solutions for mounting optics to some of the world's most popular rifles and Carbines and have doing so for years. Their proiretiory designs and no nosense approach have set them apart from amny other manufcatuers.
All UlitMAK mounts offer:
- The user the ability to use both iron sights and optics without reconfiguration
- Low profile design stays out of your way
- No need for a raised cheekpiece for proper eye relief
- Absolute stability on the gun
- Minaml weight and great strength (installing the M9 on an M70 AK having synthetic furniture actually REDUCES the weight of the rifle)
- A self-centering design for optimum alignment
- Never needs to be removed to clean your firearm
- No Fuss, Drop-in installation. No gunsmithing required (some stock forends require minor inletting)
- Made of strong, lightweight, solid, hard anodized aluminum
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
Ultimak M18 Yugo M85 (PAP) AK Pistol Rail System Features
- Model: M18
- Forward Optic Mount for Yugo M85 or M85PAP AK Pistols
- Works with Zastava pistols
- Does NOT fit M92 pistols
- Replaces factory gas tube
- Clamps directly to barrel for maximum stability and accuracy
- Solid, one-piece 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body
- 4140 steel clamps, screws, allen wrench and instructions included
- No Gunsmithing required for installation.
- Overall Length: 6.548 inches
- Made in U.S.A.
UltiMAK M18 is a rock-solid platform for your premium optics. By positioning the rail forward and below the iron sights, this rail provide a more sensible mounting location for non magnified optics, like Aimpoint T-1 optics and similar. Allowing the shooter to co-witness the iron sights. Ultimately aiding in increased target acquisition and reliability. This mount also retains the gun's original profile,without adding additional weight or bulk to the gun. While allowing full access to the receiver mechanism for take-down and cleaning and retention of zero.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail