News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Russian AK-47 Bayonet & Scabbard-6X4-Izhevsk-NRA Excellent
Russian AK-47 Bayonet & Scabbard 6X4 Izhevsk NRA Excellent Features
- Russian manufactured
- Izhevsk Bakelite 6X4
- Military Surplus Rated NRA Excellent condition, but will show wear
Russian manufactured, Izhevsk Bakelite 6X4 Bayonet and scabbard. These beautiful Bakelite bayonets are a great item to add to any Kalashnikov Collection and ship complete with hanger and hand strap. Most exciting of all is that we have seen many with matching scabbards. However we do not guarantee the scabbard numbers to match. No special requests. Extremely limited quantities available. Military Surplus Rated NRA Excellent condition.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail or FedEx, no choice of courier
Please note the surplus definitions below also apply for these bayonets
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.