News Flash : Orders may take 5- 7 Business days to ship out. All items are in high demand and limited supply . We are working to restock as quickly as possible and please sign up for the Notify Me list . Please Stay Safe during these Challenging times !
Romanian Tokarev Pistol-TT-33-TTC-C&R Eligible
Romanian Tokarev Pistol TT 33 TTC Features
- Romanian Tokarev TT33C Pistol
- Manufactured at the Cugir Factory
- Come with One 8 Round Magazine
- Military Surplus, NRA Rated Very Good Condition or better
- C&R Eligible
These Historic Romanian TTC Tokarev pistols are a great option for collectors and combloc weapon enthusiasts. These semi-automatic pistols were manufactured in the famous Cugir Factory making it a great side arm for those of you with AK47 Rifles in your collection like the popular WASR-10 AK47 Rifle. Chambered in the hard hitting 7.62x25 caliber known for its extremely flat and fast shooting. These pistols are military surplus rated very good condition or better and are C&R FFL eligible. With military surplus firearms starting to dry up these are a fantastic pistol to have in your collection!
Note - Grips vary with some having a star emblem and others being standard. Markings may vary sorry no special request are offered.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; good bore.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov