News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Red Army Standard .223 Ammunition 500 Round Tin
Red Army Standard .223 Ammunition 500 Round Tin Features
- 55 Grain FMJ
- Steel Cased
- Made in Russia
- 20 round boxes
- 500 round Tin
- SKU #AM3268
Shipping will be a flat rate of $20.00 in the lower 48 states.
You must verify your age by filling out the Additional Instructions section of the billing page with your birth date. If you fail to do this we will NOT ship the order, all ammunition orders will be shipped with Adult Signature Required for delivery.
Please make sure you read & follow the directions below before placing your order.
All Ammunition customers must be: 21 years of age or older, never convicted of a felony, nor been adjudicated as mentally defective, or been committed to a mental institution.
Atlantic Firearms follows all state & federal regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or have been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- For Safety & Liability reasons there are no returns on ammunition unless the wrong item was sent out.
- Any warranty claims would be dealt with between the customer and the manufacture or importer & not Atlantic Firearms.
- Please be aware of your Current Local and State laws before making a purchase.
- We do not ship Ammunition to these states :
Alaska — Sorry No Sales
California — Sorry No Sales
Connecticut — Sorry No Sales
Hawaii — Sorry No Sales
Illinois — Sorry No Sales
Massachusetts — Sorry No Sales
New York — Sorry No Sales
New Jersey — Sorry No Sales
Washington D.C. — Sorry No Sales