News Flash : Orders may take 7-10 Business days to ship out. Due to the COVID-19 virus impact on the workplace and overwhelming order volume the following terms are in force, We will NOT be able to modify orders after they are placed so please make sure you are committed to your order. If you request to cancel and order after it has been placed it will be subject to a cancellation fee. Please ensure all items in your cart are correct along with your billing/shipping details. We will not change FFLS after you have assigned them to your order so please do your homework before you place the order. Orders can not be modified, changed, added to or altered once placed. Thank You!
Primary Arms SLx Compact 1x20 Prism Scope - ACSS-Cyclops - FDE
Primary Arms was founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business, "To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the highest quality optics at affordable prices." They strive to find new ways to improve their product selection and optics that they sell.
PRIMARY ARMS SLx 1X20 COMPACT PRISM SCOPE ILLUMINATED ACSS CYCLOPS RETICLE FLAT DARK EARTH FEATURES
- FLAT DARK EARTH FINISH
- Glass etched reticle that works with illumination on or off
- Full reticle illumination with 11 brightness settings up to daylight bright
- CR2032 battery provides up to 3,000 hours of reticle illumination at medium settings
- Forgiving eye box with nearly 4” of eye relief, and a bright 13mm exit pupil
- Patented ACSS Cyclops reticle provides fast target acquisition, range estimation, and moving target leads out to 400 yards
- Bullet drop compensation (BDC) compatible with .223 Rem/5.56 NATO, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Win/7.62 NATO to 400 yards; 7.62x39mm and 300 BLK out to 300 yards.
- Quick adjust diopter ring for shooter-optimized reticle focus
- ½ MOA click adjustments with capped turrets
- Compact design at just 4” long and 9.7 ounces
- Uses industry standard microdot mounts
- Wide 76.3-yard field of view at 100 yards
- Durable design for fog resistant, waterproof, and shock proof operation
- Black hardcoat anodized finish
Battery TypeCR2032 3V Lithium Coin
Click Value 1/2 MOA
Eye Relief 3.70 in
Field View 10076.3 ft
Night Vision Compatible Non-Compatible
Reticle ACSS Cyclops
Total Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
Total Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
Turret Features Capped Turrets, Tool Adjustable
Weight 9.7 Oz
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
The Primary Arms 1X Compact Prism Scope with ACSS Cyclops reticle combines the durability and flexibility of an etched reticle with the speed and ease of use of a red dot. Unlike most prism optics, the 1X Compact Prism Scope has a generous 3.7 inches of eye relief combined with a massive 13mm exit pupil to provide an exceptionally forgiving eye box. This allows for a high degree of efficiency in red dot-style shooting, keeping both eyes open for fast target acquisition in a variety of positions and circumstances that no other prism scope can touch. The 1X Compact Prism Scope’s included 1913 MIL STD Picatinny rail mount is removable, and the scope body is compatible with industry standard microdot mounts.
The 1X Prism Scope body is just as tough as the rest of our proven line of prism rifle scopes. During durability testing, the 1X Prism Scope outlived not one, but TWO piston-driven .308 Winchester rifles, selected specifically for their reputation for driving optics to failure. Combine that toughness with waterproof construction and nitrogen purging for fog resistance, and the 1X Prism Scope is an optic you can trust whether you’re a weekend plinker, a competitive ace, or a hunter in the field. Each optic is finished with a tough Type III hardcoat anodized black finish to keep your scope looking great for years.
All Optics must be shipped to the Billing address with signature required to guarantee delivery. We can ship Optics to a FFL dealer with your gun order also.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov