Please Note : Orders may take 4-5 Business days to ship out. Due to the COVID-19 virus impact on the workplace and overwhelming order volume. We will email you shipping & tracking updates once shipped. New Inventory is arriving daily but moving very quickly.
Fire Control Group (FCG) Drill Jig - Childers Guns
Fire Control Group (FCG) Drill Jig - Childers Guns Features
Childer's Guns Fire Control Group (FCG) Drill Jig is designed to hold Childers Guns blanks for precise, repeatable drilling of all FCG holes. Unlike layout guides, these encase the entire blank, and hardened inserts keep the drill bits aligned during the drilling operation. Only minor hand filing is required after use. These jigs are designed to work with Childers Guns blanks and are reusable and, come packaged with all the drill bits and the Allen key needed. to complete the job.
You will still need your parts kit and blank, some small hand files, and something to drill the holes with.
- The blank is located against several pins to position it in the correct location.
- The other half of the jig is placed on the pins and tightened down, forming a secure clamshell around the blank.
- Bushing inserts of a precise size will only allow the correct drill bit to go through, and are hard enough to prevent the bits from cutting into themselves and wandering off the hole location.
- All holes can be drilled without having to reconfigure the jig.
- Compatable with Pistol Grip Reinforcement Plate
You can use a mill, drill press, hand drill, etc for drilling each hole from each side. Extra drill bit sets are availible seperately.
The instructions are availible as a PDF.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov