News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. The Covid 19 Virus has impacted supply chains and we are working hard to restock items as quickly as possible. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. You must Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please be 100% sure of your order before placing the order! Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
F12 Puma Sport Shotgun-Typhoon Defense
Typhoon Defense imports the F12 shotgun & X12 shotgun. These are 12 Gauge semi auto Tactical shotguns that are magazine fed & great for home defense, hunting and sport shooting applications. With a long family history involved with firearms Typhoon Defense focuses on quality and reliability of their firearms. Typhoon Defense backs up their guns with a US based service department and stocks replacement parts if needed.
TYPHOON DEFENSE F12 PUMA SPORT SHOTGUN FEATURES
- Model: F12 Puma Sport
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- System: Gas Operated Semi Automatic
- Chamber: 3"
- Ammunition: 2 3/4" and 3"
- Receiver Material: T6 7075 Hardened Aluminum (Upper & Lower)
- Forend Material: T7 Series Aluminium
- Color: Black/Red Cerakote
- Barrel: 4140 Full Steel Smooth Chrome Lined 18.5"
- Magazines: Comes With Three 5 Round Steel Magazines
- 10 Round Magazines Sold Separately, Drum Magazines Available SOON!
- Choke: Benelli Mobile Choke Threads (comes with 1 extended #5 skeet choke, set of 3 internal chokes #1 full, #3 modified, #5 skeet and wrench and choke case)
- Fixed Stock: (Collapsible Sold Separately)
- Ejector: Spring Assist Ejector
- Hand Guard: Sport With Picatinny Rail On Top (Side Rails Sold Separately)
- MLOK: on Bottom Side of Hand Guard
- Charging Handle: Advanced Oversized
- Takedown Pins: AR style
- Trigger: Advanced Flat Blade Trigger
- Pistol Grip: Rubber Over-Molded
- Sling Mounts: QD Inserts in Stock Both Left and Right
- Latch Plate: Reversible Sling Mount Latch Plate
- Cheek Comb: On Collapsible Stock Only, Cerakote Color Matched Adjustable Cheek Comb)
- Heat Shield: Over Barrel
- Sights: Polymer Flip Up Sights
- Mag Release: Large Textured Button, Ejects Magazine
- Safety: Ambidextrous Safety Switch
- Bolt Release: Large Enhanced Lever
- Gas Block: Adjustable for Heavy and Light Loads
- Weight: 8.6 LBS
- Overall Length: 38” (with fixed stock)
- Sling: Two Point Bungee Sling
The Typhoon F12 may be one of the best magazine fed tactical shotguns ever made! The F12 has been Years in the making, there is no detail that has been ignored. Built on the AR-15 platform, the F12 has great familiarity with anyone who has used an AR style rifle. The attention to detail in the billet upper and lower receiver is unmatched. With all the different styles, options and accessories offered the F12 is truly customizable to fit your every need. Unlike many other manufacturers we include flip up sights, slings and magazines in the box with the gun making it ready to use right out of the box. Once you get to feel an F12 shotgun in your hands for yourself you will see our craftsmanship and quality are absolutely the best on the market today. We believe in the durability of the F12 and back it up with a no hassle LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Box Contents (Whats Included)
F12 Puma Sport Shotgun
3 Five Round Magazines
Flip Up Sights
Sling (two point bungee)
Your Typhoon Defense firearm is backed by a Lifetime Warranty with a US based service department and a full line of parts and accessories!
BREAK IN PERIOD: 50 ROUNDS OF HIGH BRASS HEAVY LOADS
When you receive your shotgun there will be oil on it, this is factory manufacturing oil and not a true gun oil. We recommend cleaning the F12 and applying a reputable gun oil. We then recommend that you put 50 rounds of heavy, high brass shotgun ammunition through your gun for the break in period. This will ensure your shotgun is working smoothly and will cycle all kinds of loads from light to heavy.
Please Note: Flip up sights may vary cosmetically from pictures.
Please note: Optic NOT INCLUDED
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.