Please Note : Orders may take 4-5 Business days to ship out. Due to the COVID-19 virus impact on the workplace and overwhelming order volume. We will email you shipping & tracking updates once shipped. New Inventory is arriving daily but moving very quickly.
DEFINITIVE ARMS MkM RMR MOUNT FOR RUGER Mk PISTOLS
Definitive Arms is dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship, outstanding customer service, and superb products to the industry that are unparalleled in performance. They are a family business building unparalleled Tools and Equipment for Freedom loving individuals. They developed the AKX-9 Series of semi automatic 9mm firearms to fill the niche in the market for a AK 9 millimeter rifle or pistol. Atlantic Firearms a large variety of parts and accessories manufactured by Definitive Arms.
DEFINITIVE ARMS MkM RMR MOUNT FOR RUGER Mk PISTOLS FEATURES
- Mounts a Trijicon RMR to Ruger Mk Pistols
- Bolt on. No smithing required with factory tapped receivers (Mk III / IV, Tactical models, etc)
- Lowest optic mount on the market for .22LR Mk pistols
- Reduced height over bore optic-mounting improves accuracy
- Machined from billet Aluminum and Hard-Coat Anodized
- Works with any RMR patterned optic
- Comes with 2 receiver screws, 2 RMR screws, and an Allen Key (RMR not included)
- Ultra light weight at only 1/2 oz (0.5oz) making it the lightest RMR mount on the market for Mk Pistols
- Target shooters and Hunters will both benefit from reduced bullet drop compensation between 10 and 50 yds
Definitive arms now offers the lowest optic mount solution for the .22lr Ruger MK Pistols , these mounts work with any RMR patterned optic! NO GUN SMITH required for .22lr MK pistols with factory tapped receivers. Atlantic Firearms is an authorized definitive arms dealer and we are proud to offer their fantastic products and custom options for your firearms.
This item ships via USPS Priority Mail for $7.95
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov