Please Note : Orders may take 4-5 Business days to ship out. Due to the COVID-19 virus impact on the workplace and overwhelming order volume. We will email you shipping & tracking updates once shipped. New Inventory is arriving daily but moving very quickly.
Colt M16A1 Rifle Parts Kit- Vietnam Style
Colt's Manufacturing Company, formerly Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company is an American firearms manufacturer, founded in 1855 by Samuel Colt. It is the successor corporation to Colt's earlier firearms-making efforts, which started in 1836. Colt is known for the engineering, production, and marketing of firearms, most especially between the 1850s and World War I, when it was a dominating force in its industry and a seminal influence on manufacturing technology. Colt's earliest designs played a major role in the popularization of the revolver and the shift away from earlier single-shot pistols. Although Samuel Colt did not invent the revolver concept, his designs resulted in the first very successful ones. The most famous Colt firearms include the Colt Walker, the Single Action Army or Peacemaker, the Colt Python, and the Colt M1911 pistol, which is currently the longest-standing military and law enforcement service handgun in the world and is still used today. Though they did not develop it, for a long time Colt was also primarily responsible for all AR-15 and M16 rifle production, as well as many derivatives of those firearms. The most successful and famous of these are numerous M16 carbines, including the Colt Commando family, and the M4 carbine. In 2002, Colt Defense was split off from Colt's Manufacturing Company. Colt's Manufacturing Company now serves the civilian market, while Colt Defense serves the law enforcement, military, and private security markets worldwide.
COLT M16 Rifle Parts Kit Features
- Original Colt M16A1 Rifle Parts Kit
- Military surplus rated NRA Fair condition
- All major parts included Minus,the full auto sear, disconnector, bolt catch detent
- All metal parts are serviceable
- Butt plate may be cracked and may have a small piece chipped off or missing small hardware
- Triangle handguards are in fair to good condition (may be cracked and/or missing teeth)
- You will need barrel, lower receiver, semi auto disconnector, bolt detent plunger and misc small parts like pins, screws , springs etc
Original Colt M16A1 Rifle Kits with that nostalgic Vietnam War era look and feel can be used to transform your existing semi auto AR-15 rifle into a vintage looking M16. You can also use these to build up a new semi auto AR15 rifle that looks like it is almost 50 years old. Kit will not include full auto, sear disconnector, bolt catch detent and barrel. These parts are military surplus rated NRA Fair to Good condition. Kits will show usage & character they are surplus but serviceable. Butt plate may be cracked and/or may have a small piece chipped off or missing small parts . Triangle handguards are in fair to good condition (may be cracked and/or missing teeth)There are no special request or hand picked kits offered.
Take a look at this build below from Shore Tactical using the Colt M16 Rifle Parts Kit
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov