News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Circle 10 Military Surplus Bakelite Bayonets-Bulgarian
Founded in early 2000, Arsenal began as the licensed manufacturer of Arsenal products for the movie industry, government agencies and the shooting public. Today, Arsenal continues to make provisions for all three sectors. Since its inception, Arsenal Inc. has manufactured and imported more than 25 versions of rifles including popular models like AK47, SLR, SAM7, pistols, magazines, and parts and accessories. With each product, Arsenal Inc. preserved the old-world firearms craftsmanship while adding in modern day technological advances that make the company’s products top-notch.
Circle 10 Military Surplus Bakelite Bayonets-Bulgarian Features
- AK47/74 Bayonet
- Does not fit Sam7 Rifles
- Bulgarian Import
- Military Surplus-Rated NRA Excellent or better
These are Mil Surplus bayonets, so they will have an etched serial number and may have some minor scuff marks, Orange Bakelite (AG-4). With Wire Cutter and Scabbard. Rated NRA Excellent or Better.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail or FedEx, no choice of courier
Please note the surplus definitions below also apply for these bayonets
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.