News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Beretta Mod 1951 Pistol Steel Frame- Carabinieri Police Surplus - C&R Eligible
Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta is a Italian firearms manufacturing company operating in several countries. Their firearms are used worldwide for a variety of civilian, law enforcement, and military purposes. Check out Atlantic firearms selections of the Beretta ARX100 Tactical Rifle.
Beretta Mod 1951 Pistol with Steel Frame used by Carabinieri Police
- Beretta M1951 Pistol
- Imported from Italy and used by the Carabinieri Police
- Type Semi-Automatic
- Caliber 9mm
- Barrel Length 4.5" (1:10 in) twist rate
- 1x 8 round magazine
- C&R Eligable
- Steel frame Model
- Overall condition is NRA good or better and all the pistols are in original condition
- All pistols sold as is due to the nature of surplus and there is no warranty on this item
Atlantic is excited to bring you another great surplus find! This is the Beretta M1951, the M1951 was adopted by the Italian Navy, the Carabinieri and the Italian National Traffic Police, until it was replaced in all services with the Beretta 92 in 1977. This surplus lot of Beretta M1951 9mm pistols were in service with the Italian Carabinieri Police. They are original Italian Beretta manufactured pistols that have seen service with the Carabinieri Police. The M1951 is a short recoil-operated, locked breech pistol with a vertically falling locking piece and an open top slide.The pistol has a hammer striking mechanism with an exposed hammer, and a single-action trigger with a disconnector which enables semi-automatic fire only. A cross-bolt safety mounted on the weapon's frame provides safe operation with a cartridge introduced into the chamber. In the “weapon safe” position the slide catch is disabled. The M1951 is fed from an 8-round detachable box magazine. A hold open device will keep the slide locked open after discharging the last cartridge from the magazine. The slide can then be released by depressing the slide release lever located on the left side of the frame. The Beretta M1951 is pretty rare, and is considered collectible. Predecessor to the famous Beretta 92 / M9. It is historically significant in that is was Beretta’s first locked breech designed pistol! There are no custom request offered.
Comes with (x1) 8 Round Magazine
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.